For nearly 3 decades, Steve has worked with professionals around the world to transform their practices, businesses and their teams to the highest level of performance with innovative customer service systems. His systems transform businesses and the people in them.
Steve has been named “Businessman of the Year” and an Ernst and a finalist in the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year contest. He is a prolific entrepreneur having started and built multiple companies including:
Here are just a few examples:
- The Total Patient Service Institute, a dental practice management consulting firm.>
- The Crown Council, an international group of leading dental practices dedicated to creating a Culture of Success in dentistry.
- Dental Warranty Corp., the only third-party warranty program in dentistry.
- The Smile for Life Foundation, the largest cause-related marketing campaign of its type in the world having raised and donated over $40 million dollars to children’s charitable projects around the world to date.
- Eagle University, a non-profit youth leadership program benefitting high school and college students.
And that is just the start.
He has spoken to sold out crowds around the world for decades. He is the author of hundreds of articles, learning programs and books the latest of which is entitled The Culture of Success – Ten Natural Laws for Creating the Place Everyone Wants to Work.
Steve started Eagle U to benefit high school and college age students in order to give them proven ideas, techniques and systems for getting a 7 year head start in their career and their life.